Sustainable, low cost, and highly scalable bio-materials,
-made entirely from food-crop waste!
Waste = Resource
Banana, Pineapple, Sugar Cane, Flax, Hemp...
Only 33% of these plants are consumed. The 67% remaining is considered "waste", and is left to rot or burn.
The Agraloop converts this "waste" into valuable resources.
- Clean Bio-Energy
- Organic Soil Amendments
Question: What is The Agraloop?
Answer: A circular + regenerative bio-refinery that converts food crop waste into valuable fiber and industrial products.
Through truly circular + regenerative systems design, The Agraloop benefits ecology, economics, and society.
- No Wastewater/No Solid Waste Generated
- No Synthetic Chemical Inputs
- Bio-Chemicals Generated in Process
- No External Energy Required
- Surplus Energy Generated in Process
- Organic Amendments to Enhance Farm Fertility Cycles
- Additional Revenue to Farmers / Industry
Find Out More
To find out more about The Agraloop, our products, or possible investment opportunities, please feel free to contact us.